1) Memorizing lines in our PJ's
2) Coming into the rehearsal space surrounded by art easels complete with classical music playing in the background (the space doubles as an art studio!)
3) Sushi lunch breaks & AEA HEALTH WEEKS
4) Snuggled up on the antique loveseat (old set dressing) backstage running lines before we go on (gross I know)
5) Backstage Blue Light dancing to no music
6) Quick kiss & "see ya on the ice" before lights up.
7) FIRSTS -- I left my sweet husband on stage ALONE on final dress (invited audience) while I dealt with a costume malfunction - think "Ms. Jackson if your nasty..." LOL
8) British/Cockney dialects and quick changes
9) Doorknobs, olives, biscuits, break away wedding dress, coffee on wedding dress, ripped suit jackets, umbrellas, Tammy Faye Baker mascara...
10) Laughing audiences!
2 more performances! Thanks #TheatreConspiracy We have had a grand ole time! xo